Conditions for Eligibility:
To be considered for an interview, candidates must
- a) Have completed housing application form the house Lucien L’Allier;
- b) An individual to be 18 years and over;
- c) To have diagnosed mental health problems;
- d) Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- e) Have gross income for the previous year, equal to or less than $ 27,500;
- f) To have a help, a support or monitoring of a mental health professional (psychiatrist, physician, nurse, social worker, etc.) or a mental health worker (intervenant) from an organization recognized in mental health
- g) To have property whose value does not exceed $ 50,000;
- h) Not have any serious criminal records;
- i) To consent to respect the code of conduct and regulations of the Corporation Maison Lucien-L’Allier.
These conditions are required. Non-compliance results in an automatic rejection of the application.
At least 1 year of abstinence from drug/alcohol addictions
The Applicants for an apartment must meet these additional requirements:
- Have resided in the Montreal Metropolitan Community (MMC) for 12 months during the 24 months preceding the application;
- Gross income for the previous year, the candidates were equal to or less than $ 27,500.
The following are ineligible:
- Students or full-time students who have no dependent children;
- Former public housing tenants whose lease was terminated due to eviction, non-payment of a debt to the landlord or following a decision of the Régie du logement, and during the following five years departure a housing or until the debt is repaid.
Density criteria for the allocation of housing: a room assigned to one person.
Send your housing application by fax: 514-932-5098
This is what the rooms look like at the Corporation Maison Lucien-L’Allier: